Mr. Ravi Mirchandani is a Certified Professional Resume Writer from USA. Career Placements India specializes in CV/Resume writing services. We provide excellent CV/Resume writing expert advice to our candidates. We always aim at enriching the work-life of individuals; taking innovative steps generate more interview calls for candidates and going beyond the scope of our work to ensure that our candidates give a long and fruitful innings to their employers. The only Placement agency in Pune with offices Pan India and overseas in UAE and USA which has Recruitment Services and providing employment to the desired candidates. We specialize in middle and senior level placements and head hunting assignments. Shortlisting, screening and providing jobs to candidates has been our forte for the past 2 decades. As an Executive search consultant we ensure that we provide appropriate CV/Resume writing services to all our candidates within the specified time frames.
1) What is a Resume?
Resume word is taken from French dictionary meaning "summary". A resume is ideally a summary of one's education qualification, skills and employment history when applying for a new assignment. A resume does not list out all details of a profile, but only some specific assistance custom-made to the target job profile. It thus, is usually pages document.
2) What is the difference between Biodata, CV and Resume?
Bio Data is also known as Biographical Data and is an ancient terminology for Resume or C.V. In a bio data, the focus is on individual details like date of birth, gender, religion, race, nationality, residence and marital status. An ordered posting of education and experience comes after that.
A C.V. (CURRICULUM VITAE), on the other hand should be the preferred option for fresh candidates or people looking for a job change. It could also be used by people applying for educational positions.
A resume would be ideally suited when skilled people apply for specific positions where certain specific assistances are more important than education.
3) What should your resume contain?Your resume should include:
- A short career objective, which describes your main reasons for applying for the job.
- A brief Career Synopsis about the experience, industry, products and the skills.
- Employment details.
- A list of your appreciation and achievements.
- Educational and family background.
- Personal details.
4) Is it necessary to include Career objective?
For a considerable length of time, this was viewed as a standard part of the resume. However, that's changing. You can express the same information in a more targeted way by including a career synopsis, that is, a statement equivalent your qualifications to the job.
5) Do I need to have several different resumes to reflect different fields I might want to go into?
Yes, you need to create a universal resume that you modify for different jobs. The more you can alter your resume, the better. This will increase the probability your resume grabs attention.
6) What are the skills to be added in the resume to grab the Recruiter’s attention?You should add the following skills in the Resume to catch the attention of the Recruiter.
- Interaction skills — When you are working for any corporate you need to have a good interaction skills where you can also share the ideas and gain the trust of the employees and resolve any critical issues.
- Planning — It is very important to plan your daily schedule, prioritize the work and complete the deadlines.
- Analytical skills — There are chances for a problem to happen while working for any company. You need to break down the problem and have the ability to understand them, finally to develop the solutions and make the right business decisions.
7) What are the common mistakes to be avoided while drafting a CV/Resume?Your resume is meant to be a marketing tool to sell yourself. Even with one silly mistake, you might miss a chance for an interview call. Here are few of the tips to avoid missing an interview call.
- Incorrect grammar — Make sure that you take a print out and read it yourself first and then give it to your friend to proof read it again. You might miss out, if you only do a spell check in word software. Poor spelling and grammar can miss your chance for an interview call.
- Overstating your experience — Do not overstate your experiences by setting up unreasonable expectations. You might get a call for an interview, but the recruiter will catch you during the time of the interview.
- Providing irrelevant information — Give only relevant details which is required in your Resume. Irrelevant information might just lead your Resume in the trash.
8) Why a PROFESSIONAL CV WRITING expert is required to draft your CV/Resume?
Your CV contains your professional experience. Whether you're a Junior Assistant or a Senior Manager of a large organization, you must be able to explain what you do. The ability to explain your tasks and the purpose of your obligations is what empowers you to move from one position to another. A well-written CV is proof that you appreciate how your tasks and obligations fit into the overall goals of the organization for which you work. There are Common mistakes made by candidates who might benefit from a professional CV writer are improper grammar, poor structure and a lack of highlighted appropriate strengths. With a beautifully-presented and high-impact CV prepared by our Executive team, you're sure to avoid these issues and make the best possible impression.
9) Why should I take your CV/Resume writing service?
We are 21 years professional in writing resume. To your prospective employers, you are a complete stranger. By looking at your resume, they get an idea of how well you can interconnect. It also demonstrates your ability to organize information and write well, as well as to pay consideration to detail. Instead of using one resume for all job applications, you should tailor each one to the employer’s needs. We also follow a code of integrity, truthfully advising and counselling candidates in all aspects of CV writing, including new and emerging trends in CV development.
10) Can I subscribe to this service internationally?
Yes, you can subscribe our services from anywhere across the globe. We are a geographically present in Pune, India and have 2 overseas offices in UAE (Dubai) and USA (Chicago We provide our Resume Writing / LinkedIn Profile Writing and Cover Letter writing services to almost all countries across the world.
11) Which are the countries that you serve?
Although, the list of the countries keeps on increasing, we have served the following countries:Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Egypt ,Ireland, Israel, Iran, Poland, Netherlands, Hungary, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, US, UK, Canada, Chile, Peru, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Muscat, Sri Lanka, Russia, France, Germany, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Guyana, Jamaica, Uganda, Tanzania, Egypt, Mauritius, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Malaysia
12) How do I subscribe to your CV/Resume Writing services? Tell me the process.
- Listening to suggestions and understanding the current score of your CV.
- Taking the feedback positively and appreciating the importance of an error free resume.
- Confirming interest in redrafting the resume through email.
- Signing up for the service by paying professional fees thru NEFT.
- HDFC - Current A/c No. 01042000004754; Career Placement; NEFT Code HDFC0001811.
- Email NEFT details to us and receive confirmation of credit.
- Professional Fees Resume + Resume Summary @ Rs 6000/=
- LinkedIn Profile + 4 Job Portal Profiles @ 5000/=; Combo price 9500/=
- Career Survival Session - CD of Tom Peters over Skype or in person in our office.
- Carefully answer our questionnaire vis-a-vis your profile.
- Draft-1 will be sent in 2 days by our team in 2-3 working days.
- Answer comments in Draft-1 and resend to our resume writers.
- Draft-2 will be sent in another 2 working days.
- Answer comments in Draft-2 mail it back to our team.
- Receive the Final copy of your new CV in a couple of working days.
- Comparison of both the versions (before and after) of your CV.
- Fill up the Feedback and form on the service and give us a google review.
- Maintain constant interaction on the effectiveness of your New CV.
- Our team will always try to assist you in your job search process without any additional charges.
- Continuous support in long term application management- (Career Companion) - At Extra Cost
- Receiving a PDF on e-resumes.
- Signup for our Career Care newsletter. Connect with us on LinkedIn. Like our Facebook page.
13) What other services do you provide?We provide the following services:
- Video Resume
- Visual Resume Writing
- Cover Letter Writing
- LinkedIn profile Writing
- Naukri profile Writing
- Times Jobs profile Writing
- Shine profile Writing
- Monster profile Writing
14) How many days will it take to prepare a Professional CV/Resume?
It will take at least 5 working days to prepare a Professional Resume which will include your personal inputs as well.
15) Will I get a job if I take your CV/Resume writing?
We do not guarantee a Job, but you will get a better response for the Job. Your CV will be highlighted when the Recruiter does a search in the Job portal.
16) How many pages will you prepare my CV/Resume?
We will prepare your Resume not more than 2 pages, even if your current Resume is more than 2 pages and will make sure to include all the important category like employment history, experience, skills and personal details.
17) How much time is taken to read a CV/Resume?
As per the Times of India survey, whenever a person first reads a Resume it takes only 10 secs to read a Resume. You have to be very precise and highlight important points.
18) Will you be conducting any test while preparing the CV/Resume?
Yes, you need to under a test and a series of Module to find out your attitude and behavior.
19) Do I need to answer any Questions to prepare a CV/Resume?
Yes, there will be a series of Question to understand you better and we will also amend your Resume as per your answers.
20) What method you adopt to develop a CV/Resume?
Detailed analysis of your current resume will be done. For any lacunae we contact you and further try to improve our understanding of your profile. A complete career objective analysis results in the formation of a new resume, which is emailed to you for your inputs and feelings. Once a mutual comfort level is attained we email you a final copy.
21) Do you need my current C.V. for reference and rewriting?
Yes. We can save time by retyping the basic details. Please register on our website and submit your resume. Registration is free for all our services. Fill up the form, and attach your C.V. and send it to us.
22) When can I receive my new CV/Resume?
On an average, if we are provided with all the necessary information we take 2 (for Resume Development) working days from the date of receipt of your resume, to send the first draft of your resume to you. You would appreciate that to really make a difference to your C.V. the basic information will need to be promptly provided by you as per the requirements of our resume development team.
23) Advantages of CV/Resume written by us.
- CV is re-written by an expert who is into Recruitment and HR services for over 21 yrs.
- Catalyze the interview calls by increasing your hit ratio.
- Increase chances of employability.
- Constant interaction with Resume expert helps you understand your brand positioning.
- Our Resume Services maximize your chances of finding the right job by ensuring that your CV gets maximum visibility through our expertise.
24) What are the charges of writing a CV/Resume and what all comprises in your services?
We charge Rs 6000/- for writing a Professional Resume and additional one thousand each for Naukri, Monster, Times Job, Shine and Linked In profile.
25) Do I have to make the payment in advance?
Yes, you have to make the payment in advance as it shows that you are committed to our Resume Writing services. Our services are around the world and we receive several calls every day from Juniors to Seniors who enquire about our services. In order to confirm your request we would request you to make the payment in advance before we initiate the Resume writing process.
26) How do I make payment?
You can make the payment by Depositing cash / cheque in any branch of HDFC Bank all over the India. Our bank Account No. - 1042000004754, Name - Career Placement, Bank Name - HDFC Bank, Branch – Manjiri, Pune. If you don't have any bank a/c also, you can directly deposit cash / cheque in our bank a/c. To locate the nearest HDFC Bank Branch to you, please Click here
Compulsory you need to pay extra Rs.100/- per transaction for non-base branch cash deposit charge taken by bank. To avoid this extra charge by bank, you can pay us by Cheque / DD / Internet Banking to our HDFC Bank account.
Through Internet Banking, you can transfer money from your Bank a/c to our HDFC Bank Account No. - 1042000004754, Name - Career Placement, Bank Name HDFC Bank, Branch - Manjiri Pune. IFSC CODE: HDFC0001811.
27) How competent are your CV/Resume Writers?
All our CV/Resume Writers are qualified, Post Graduate/ MBA and are required to go through a rigorous CV/Resume Writing assessment test. Our CV/Resume writers also attend various industry conventions, conferences, sessions, etc. to stay updated with the latest progresses across industries.
28) How important is a CV/Resume?
Companies receive number of CV/Resume for one job posting. However, very few candidates are shortlisted for the interview. This shortlisting process is done on the basis of your CV/Resume. On average a CV/Resume will receive no more than 10 seconds initial consideration. In that time it needs to make a great impact. To get someone to look at it longer, it must quickly convey your competences, ability and 'essence'. So don’t leave it to chance. Contact our Professional CV/Resume to create a good first impact.
29) I’m thinking about doing my own CV/Resume. Is it a good idea?
Your CV/Resume is your marketing brochure. Are you ready to risk with you career? And writing a Professional CV/Resume is not an easy task as it seems. With 21 years of experience behind us, we have become experts in this field. Allow us to do the job and you will be happy with our CV/Resume writing services.
30) I have a CV/Resume but can you help me with the covering letter?
Any CV/Resume is half-finished without a Cover Letter. Most of the companies look at the Cover Letter and decide whether to take a look at the CV/Resume or not. Allow our Expert CV/Resume Writers from Career Placements to do the job for you.
31) Do you also collect cash/cheque from our doorstep?
NO. IT is better for you and us by making a NEFT payment as we can have it in our records.
32) Can you advice on interview techniques?
Please refer to our Career Placements, CV/Resume tab page and you will find a list of Interview techniques.
Please register on our website and submit your CV/Resume. Registration is free for all our services. Fill up the form, and attach your CV/Resume and send it to us for free evaluation.
Please contact Mr. Ravi Mirchandani, Founder and Director – Career Placements (Mobile number 7276380303) who is our expert in Resume Writing Service. He will guide you and we are confident that you will be happy with the outcome of your Professional CV/Resume.