Placement and Recruitment Services India
Welcome to Career Placements
- Dear Friend, thank you for coming to Career Placements, we hope that your visit to us is fruitful.
- You have created an opportunity for yourself, now make the best use of this wise decision you have taken.
- In your discussions with our counselors be transparent about your entire profile and express your requirements freely.
Let us introduce ourselves
- Career Placements is over 21 years old and has got more than 1 cr applicants from various fields, enrolled with it.
- We cater to all types of placements as each and every one of you is important to us.
- Our prime focus is to provide you with the best career option and ensure that you are always on the correct path in your professional life.
How we can help you?
- Career Counseling
- Resume Guidance
- Project Assistance
- Local, National & International
- Training to make you globally competitive
- Summer Placement
- Consultancy in overseas education
While searching for a new job Keep the following points in your mind
- Why am I changing?
- What am I looking for?
- Where can I apply?
- Who can help me?
- When do I go about looking for a job?
- How will it be beneficial?
Before appearing for interview
- In which stage are the
- Company Profile
- Job Profile
- Product Profile
- Career Profile
The 10 commandments for a successful career
- Success is a journey not a destination. Ensure you are at the right road, moving in the right direction instead of just at the right speed.
- You cannot be anything if you want to be everything.
- Quality means doing it right the first time.
- Change before the environment changes.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up again.
- When the load gets heavy, its sign that you are climbing.
- A man who climbs to the peak foot by foot earns more respect than the one who reaches there by a helicopter.
- Anyone can live by working 8 to 5, but success is achieved by working from 5 to 8.
- Find out what you like to do best and get someone to pay you for doing it.
- An organization is a union of ordinary people doing extra-ordinary work.
- Never stop listening, never stop learning, and never stop training.