Resume Writing Skill
Mr. Ravi Mirchandani from Career Placements India is a Certified Professional Resume Writer from USA. The only Placement agency in Pune with offices pan India and overseas in UAE and USA which has Resume Writing Services and providing employment to the desired candidates. We specialize in Middle and Senior level for Resume Writing Services and have been our forte for the past 2 decades.
Skills required for writing a Resume or CV
The Professional team strongly believes that Resume Writers or CV Writers have already mastered the basic knowledge & procedures of résumé writing, perform high standard and ensuring the following skills while writing a Resume or CV.
- Professional Resume Writers or CV Writers should know how to use Microsoft Word application to prepare a complete résumé service that includes a résumé and cover letter.
- Professional Resume Writers or CV Writers should understand the basic thoughts and design behind résumé writing service.
- Professional Resume Writers or CV Writers should do more than just key the words given to them by their candidates. We are not typing services, but Resume writing / CV writing services. Professional Resume Writers or CV Writers should be able to translate basic facts into dynamic, correctly worded and grammatically correct documents that engage the reader!
- Professional Resume Writers or CV Writers should have the skill to “speak the language” of résumé writing, understand the candidate’s thoughts & views and apply strategies as per individual profile, before they start writing a professional resume or CV. One should be able to exhibit above average essential skills listed below and must also have practical knowledge.
Five Essential Skills
To be successful as a Professional Resume Writer or CV Writers it is vital that the writer have the tools or Essential Skills required while doing the job. These include
- The ability to screen the right candidate and conduct interview by asking the appropriate questions that will provoke the important factual information needed.
- The Designing knowledge of software like CorelDraw / Photoshop that can be used in creating an effective résumé design.
- The structural knowledge of knowing how to use the information like Contact details, Work Experience, Education Qualifications and Achievements.
- The writing talent and experience that adds spice to what might otherwise be simply a basic style of writing.
- The skill to understand the person and his / her profile inorder to help them answer the questions which will be faced by the Employer. A professional résumé writer is an expert–and should be always eager to learn new tools, strategies and polishing their writing skills.
Success as a professional résumé writer will depend upon your mastery of these Essential Skills.
Information on Guidelines
Résumé writing can be defined as a Marketing brochure for individuals. Candidates are trying to sell their skills and potential to make an important influence to their next hiring employer. While the job of Professional Resume Writers or CV Writers is to give expert advice in the candidate’s personal qualifications for employment. We at Career Placements are the experts at how to best convey that information using the important document: the résumé or CV, cover letter and any supporting materials.
With regards to commercial advertising, there are different ads to sell Electronics, Vehicle or any other product. Advertising agencies use different kinds of tools and a great deal of creativity to effectively market their client’s products. It is very rare that one message fits for all situations. Thus, the ad agency will prepare different ads for each targeted audience. The same is applicable while preparing a Resume or a CV. All hiring companies think differently about the format and writing style for similar job openings. Do not make a general statement in your Resume, CV or in the cover letter. The decision makers have individual thought and idea about the Resume and CV. Most of the companies is ok with only 2 pages Resume and must begin with a Career Objective statement.
Therefore, a guiding principle of the résumé writing profession is that there are no hard and fast rules! Most important guideline is that all your documents should be error free and correctly formatted. There are different format, format, and strategy which can be used. Our core value as professionals Resume writers and CV writers is to have good knowledge, wide experience, and excellent writing skill to develop a candidate’s career information to best present their career goals. It may differ for one candidate with a very traditional style for one candidate and a creative style with graphics.
Please contact Mr. Ravi Mirchandani, Founder and Director – Career Placements (Mobile number 9371017445) who is our certified expert in Resume Writing Service. He will guide you and we are confident that you will be happy with the outcome of your Professional CV/Resume.