Resume Writing Questionnaire
The questionnaire for Resume Writing is given below. Please answer briefly to help me understand you a little belter.
1. Describe how you would handle circumstances if you were required to finish numerous tasks by the end of the day, and there was no conceivable way that you could finish them.
2. What percentage of your work are projects and how much percentage is process?
3. Describe your work style.-
4. Describe yourself to me in one word.-
5. Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own burden? How did you handle it?
6. How can you apply your specific skills to help the organization achieve justifiable growth and generate revenue?
7. How do I know you still have the ‘fire in the belly’ to do this job?
8. How do you evaluate your success?
9. How do you rate yourself as a professional?
10. How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?-
11. How would you feel about working for somebody who knows less than you?
12. How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team?
13. Why would you consider a career that is, in effect, a downgrading for you?
14. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
15. If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently?
16. If you had to choose one, would you reflect yourself a big-picture person or a detail-oriented person?
17. If you were a tree, what kind of a tree would you be?
18. Tell me about a time when you failed. Tell us about a failed project.-
19. Tell us about a time that you went against business instructions. Why? How did it turn out?
20. What are some of your greatest and/or proudest accomplishments?
21. What are your least favorite things to do in your role?-
22. Tell me about your dream job?
23. What might make you leave your current job?
24. What is your long-term employment or career objective?
25. What are your personality strengths and weaknesses?
26. Can you identify any specific things in your past involvement that affected your present career objectives?
27. How does your current job fit in with your overall career goals?
28. What do you feel you need to develop in terms of skill & knowledge in order to be ready for that ideal opportunity?
29. What goals have you achieved in your present career? And How did you plan to achieve these goals?-
30. What can the new company offer that your current company cannot offer?